Gump Edit Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gump Edit Help

I have a ton of Quests im going through and editing Gumps for them. I would like to make the background for the gump Non-transparent. I can not read half of the quest gumps on screen and all though Im old, I believe I am not the only one who has this issue. Can Someone tell me where in a gump would I make that change or at least tell me what the numbers represent that I have marked in Yellow in the Arrianas Quest gump? Thanks in advance Echo.

using System;
    using Server;
    using Server.Gumps;
    using Server.Network;
    using Server.Items;
    using Server.Mobiles;
    using Server.Commands;

namespace Server.Gumps
    {
    public class ArrianasGump : Gump
    {
    public static void Initialize()
    {
    CommandSystem.Register("ArrianasGump", AccessLevel.GameMaster, new CommandEventHandler(ArrianasGump_OnCommand));
    }

private static void ArrianasGump_OnCommand( CommandEventArgs e )
    {
    e.Mobile.SendGump( new ArrianasGump( e.Mobile ) );
    }

public ArrianasGump( Mobile owner ) : base( 50,50 )
    {
    //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AddPage( 0 );
    AddImageTiled( 54, 33, 369, 400, 2624 );
    AddAlphaRegion( 54, 33, 369, 400 );

AddImageTiled( 416, 39, 44, 389, 203 );
    //--------------------------------------Window size bar--------------------------------------------

AddImage( 97, 49, 9005 );
    AddImageTiled( 58, 39, 29, 390, 10460 );
    AddImageTiled( 412, 37, 31, 389, 10460 );

AddLabel( 140, 60, 0x34, "Arriana's Lost Heirloom" );

AddHtml( 107, 140, 300, 230, "<BODY>" +
    //----------------------/----------------------------------------------/
    "<BASEFONT COLOR=GREEN>Arriana opens the conversation with a legend about her lineage.<BR><BR>I was once told by my mother that our family had possessed a heirloom of magical powers.<BR>" +
    "<BASEFONT COLOR=GREEN>Rumor has it , that when the age of Inquisitors was upon us, and all magic was being destroyed, that my family broke it down into parts and spread it amongst our relatives.<BR><BR>" +
    "<BASEFONT COLOR=GREEN>But alas, I have no idea where the pieces have gone. My good traveler, will you help me re-unite the pieces so i may restore this heirloom once again?<BR>" +
    "<BASEFONT COLOR=GREEN>I know from Diary entries that the pieces were dispersed among three of our ancestors...<BR><BR>Individually, these items are common and mean nothing.<BR>" +
    "<BASEFONT COLOR=GREEN>But if thou art honerable enough to bring the joined pieces to me, I shall restore it with the instructions left to me, and make you a duplicate for your troubles.<BR><BR>" +
    "<BASEFONT COLOR=GREEN>To help you with this I will give you my jewelry box to rejoin the pieces, just double click on it with the pieces in your sack and they will join to become one.<BR><BR>" +
    "<BASEFONT COLOR=GREEN>My uncle has a farm somewhere in Brit Farmlands<BR><BR> hmmm, all i can remember is this phrase my mom told me.<BR>It's not where the sun dims but where the ...<BR><BR>" +
    "<BASEFONT COLOR=GREEN>Sorry I don't remember the rest of it, maybe you can figure it out for me<BR><BR>" +
    "<BASEFONT COLOR=GREEN>Bring me back all the pieces and I will be forever in your debt.<BR><BR>" +
    "</BODY>", false, true);

// /* <BASEFONT COLOR=#7B6D20>

AddImage( 430, 9, 10441);
    AddImageTiled( 40, 38, 17, 391, 9263 );
    AddImage( 6, 25, 10421 );
    AddImage( 34, 12, 10420 );
    AddImageTiled( 94, 25, 342, 15, 10304 );
    AddImageTiled( 40, 427, 415, 16, 10304 );
    AddImage( -10, 314, 10402 );
    AddImage( 56, 150, 10411 );
    AddImage( 155, 120, 2103 );
    AddImage( 136, 84, 96 );

AddButton( 225, 390, 0xF7, 0xF8, 0, GumpButtonType.Reply, 0 ); */

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    }

public override void OnResponse( NetState state, RelayInfo info ) //Function for GumpButtonType.Reply Buttons
    {
    Mobile from = state.Mobile;

switch ( info.ButtonID )
    {
    case 0: //Case uses the ActionIDs defenied above. Case 0 defenies the actions for the button with the action id 0
    {
    //Cancel
    from.SendMessage( "please find the pieces" );
    break;
    }

}
    }
    }
    }

Are you using gump software to edit this? If not you might try Gump Studio, you can download if from our UO Archives

http://downloads.runuo.net/GumpStudio/
    RunUO - Ultima Online Emulator - www.runuo.net

Comment

Working...
    X