No announcement yet.

What happened to ServUO?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i have all of Felladrin's scripts and most of the githubs, it'ds just a matter of time to upload and describe each script. Also the organization was a wreck, so hard to sort it all back out...any help from the community is always appreciated

Upload anything you have and ill add it!
    RunUO - Ultima Online Emulator - www.runuo.net

Comment

Goodbye to ServUO and that trash group of trolls. That code was garbage and wasted everyone's time. I could never get rid of all the bugs and all of the add-ons were unstable. Good luck to you with this new archive, everyone here seems very friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Goodbye to ServUO and that trash group of trolls. That code was garbage and wasted everyone's time. I could never get rid of all the bugs and all of the add-ons were unstable. Good luck to you with this new archive, everyone here seems very friendly
        Well...I can't speak for ServUO's code or whether it was good or not. Most people are aware that when you heavily customize a server, you are pretty much stuck with the RunUO/Servuo version you modded. You can't really upgrade to a newer version because you changed too many scripts and probably modified the UO client for the servers we created. So myself...I am stuck on RunUO 2.2 but it lacks nothing I need for my server. To compare to ServUO scripts, the custom content people were starting to make for ServUO wouldn't work on my server...and if it could...would require a signification rewrite. It was just starting to deviate a bit too much.

Comment

I will eventually upload and rebuild the entire RunUO Library and ServUO Library, I have most of the important info and scripts, it just takes a bit of time to sort out and organize.
          RunUO - Ultima Online Emulator - www.runuo.net

Comment

Working...
          X