• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustUO still alive :)

Hello,

Just to say thank you to the Admin here for creating a section for JustUO

Also, we are still alive and working on the back scene on a bigger project

I also have my own project ... including a new shard. Shooting the name : Crystal Shard.

Take care, friends

-Rek-

Ok great to hear! Last time I checked the site and domain were down for quite some time with no announcement. Glad to see you guys still working on your project. You are welcome to list the dev team here and make any announcements in the JustUO section
    RunUO - Ultima Online Emulator - www.runuo.net

Comment

Ravenwolf said: "The website is up and the repo is still there. As stated, I stopped development on the project long ago when Dian (who owns the website) went MIA. I came to ServUO to help with development here instead of maintaining that project. I have talked to Dian since that occurred and he was hoping to come back but he doesn't have the time. He seems to be paying to keep the lights on still. Zerodowned stayed because ServUO had no EC support at the time and he was passionate about EC. I don't think he has done anything over there since mid 2016"

Comment

Looks like the justuo website went down today. Here is a backup archive from Zerodowned https://github.com/zerodowned/BackUp

Comment

Working...
        X